Wednesday, February 14, 2024

3-D Animation in Grasshopper

This the grasshopper programming I created to do this simple flow and rotate. I had tried to avoid doing these uploads from my Mac but will have to suffer through it for the time being. Although kind of rocky I have the deeper understanding of what I did to achieve this now. 

I did run into difficulties with the flow and rotate. I found recreating the parameters to be easy but had overlooked my list item object in grasshopper, after switching the list items start and end from the deconstruct domain to the faces I had wanted for this to flow and rotate through it did work successfully the way I intended it to. Although seeing how different faces being selected affected the model and how it was stacked was cool in its own way and I think these simple commands are very useful in an artistic and even industrial or utilitarian view point. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Milestones

 Assignment 1: Was to learn the basics and fundamentals of Grasshopper. This is something I really took the simpler side of to understand mo...