Thursday, April 4, 2024

Negative mould CNC Raptor Claw Pendant


For this project the idea was to create a positive and negative design that will be cut in a CNC routing machine. I chose to utilize a raptor claw for a couple of different reasons: a) Raptors and Falcons have been long known by me to be one of my spirit animals or power or totemic animals as I learned in shamanic workshops, b) very few dinosaurs are as cool or popular as the velociraptor, c) I love the idea of turning the casts taken from this mould into pendants that can be strung through a necklace. Minimalist, modern and a lil kitschy. This has me written all over it! I will add more photos once the mould has been CNC'd today in the wood shop!







 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Milestones

 Assignment 1: Was to learn the basics and fundamentals of Grasshopper. This is something I really took the simpler side of to understand mo...